July 19, 2011

Wednesday Summer Fun "Guest Designer"

 Happy Wednesday!

 Today is the eight week of my summer guest designer series. This week's guest designer is my DT sister, Glora, her blog is Glora's Crafts.

 Hello, this is Glora from Glora's Crafts, and I'm beyond thrilled to have been asked by Ruthie to be a guest designer today. I have been a fan of Ruthie's ever since she started as a Design Team member for Peachy Keen Stamps and now I'm lucky to be on the My Creative Time Design Team with her. She has a perfect eye for color and pattern combination's and makes the most beautiful banners I've ever seen! I love everything she makes but she is, in my opinion, the Banner Queen! I think I might be crazy to post a banner on the Banner Queen's blog, but she was the one who has inspired me to start making a few banners, so I felt it was only appropriate. This is a mini-banner that I made and is hanging on the door of our family room.

Here are a couple of close ups since the details get a little bit lost in the whole picture:
The Popsicles are from the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge, the font is from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge, the cute face stamps are Princess Faces and Boy Mates from Peachy Keen Stamps, the twine is from The Twinery and the darling patterned paper is DCWV's Citrus Stack.

Thanks again Ruthie for this awesome opportunity, it was a lot of fun! Hugs- Glora


Ruthie here ~  
Glora did a wonderful job on her banner don't you think? Don't forget to go to her blog and leave her some much deserved love!

Thanks so much Glora!

Don't forget that today is sneak peak #4, for My Creative Time's July new releases. You can see my post here. Tomorrow is release day and the blog hop!

I hope you have a wonderful day!