July 28, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge w/My Creative Time

Happy Thursday!

Are you ready for a new Throwback Thursday Challenge? 

This weeks challenge is use an older cartridge of your choice, you need to make a Christmas project and you must to incorporate "material" on your project; so you can include lace, fabric, felt, or any other type of material. 

If you participate in this challenge you will have the opportunity to win the "All Around Christmas" stamp set.

I made a card.
 This card totally makes me LOL. I was trying to make him look like the dog from "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas", but I ended up "jazzing" him up a bit, that is where is zebra print flannel saddle came in. :)
I used the Lettering Delights SVG set called, Feliz Navi Dog. It's the cutest set, especially if you love dogs. The papers are from Papertry Ink and Coredinations.
I used My Creative Time's stamp set called "All Around Christmas". I cut the round "Santa's Little Helper" stamp apart so that I could create a stamped boarder all around the edge of my card. Since the stamps are cling stamps, it will "cling" easily back together and will stamp perfectly the next time I use it.  His saddle is a piece of zebra print flannel, that I edged with some silver stickels.

If you want to check out the rest of the Throwback Thursday Challenge projects click here to go to Emma's blog. The deadline for this challenge is Wed, August 3rd.

Don't forget the winner of the challenge will receive a set of  "All Around Christmas" stamps!


I Hope you have a wonderful day!

Pin It