July 06, 2011

Summer Fun "Guest Desginer"

Happy Wednesday!

Today is the sixth week of my summer guest designer series. This week's guest designer is my dt sister, Cathryn, her blog is In The Pink!
 
Hello my name is Cathryn.  
I was thrilled when Ruthie asked me to be a guest designer for her summer guest series!  I have always admired her blog and creations.  I first found her through the Peachy Keen Stamps Design Team.  What fabulous work Ruthie does over there.  Thank you so much Ruthie for this opportunity!!!

I did a summer themed mini album.
I used some coasters from the $1.00 section at Michaels.  They were 4" circles so the beach ball cut from the Life's a Beach cartridge (at 4 inches)  fit perfectly!



Materials:
All sentiments from My Creative Time's  Have Fun in the Sun Stamp set
Cricut Cartridge Life's a Beach
4" circle coasters from Michaels
Summer Days Collection paper  -  Echo Park
Vibrant Collection  - Momenta
Cardstock and Ribbon  - Papertrey Ink
Paper Sack (for envelope) -  Celebrate it, Michaels
Butterfly Pebble Clip -  Making Memories
White Gel Pen
Memento Black Tuxedo Ink

I folded the small paper sack to look like a little envelope.

Thank you to Ruthie for letting me visit her blog today!!! Have a great one!
Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Ruthie here...
Don't you just LOVE her mini album! So cute! What a great idea to share summer photos or beach/lake photos.

Thanks so much Cathryn! Don't forget to leave her some blog love on her blog too!

Tomorrow is the start of an all new Throwback Thursday Challenge! 
I hope you have a wonderful night!