December 11, 2012

12 Day's of Christmas - Day 11

Happy Tuesday!

Welcome to day 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas! I have another fun treat bag/gift idea and freebie file for you today! I saw this idea in the Stampin Up! catalog and I thought it was so cute! So... I decided to create a svg file so that it would be easy to put together.
Fun right?!? 
The freebie file and a tutorial video is below.
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, My Minds Eye, and Stampin Up!
Hanging Treat Holder file: Freebie file - below
Senitment: My Creative Time, Mixed Holiday Sentiments
Candy - Target
Seam Binding - Etsy

Here is a quick video tutorial about how it's made.

Free File!


A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.

I made it into three versions .mtc, .svg, or .studio, so be sure to click the one you want/need.


HUGE GIVEAWAY ALERT!
Okay, since it's Christmas, Emma has decided to give away TWELVE of her FAVORITE things to ONE LUCKY person! She will announce one of the prizes,  each day, in her daily video! So by the 12th day, you will have seen ALL 12 items, that ONE lucky person, will be receiving! All you have to do is leave comments each day! It's that simple! ALSO, **VERY IMPORTANT** Please leave your contact information so we can contact you "IF" YOU are the lucky winner! 

Lots of luck!


If you would like to see more "12 Days of Christmas" projects, you can see them here. 

See you back here tomorrow for day twelve!
I hope you have a wonderful day!