December 31, 2012

My Creative Time December New Release Blog Hop!

Happy Monday!

Today is My Creative Time's new release blog hop! If you have arrived from Rosy's blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning  click here.

Today, I am showcasing the new stamp & die set called Chocolate Greetings!

I made a fun 3-D project with flag die and one of the sentiments. 
I made this fun 3-d kiss svg and I love how it turned out. Mine holds 3 chocolate kisses, but you can fit other kinds of candy in it too. It's a perfect box for a small gift!  I thought it would be fun to share it so, the freebie file is below. 
Didn't you just LOVE this new Chocolate Greetings set!?! I especially like that the sentiments are so versatile and the die is pretty cool too!
Paper: Core'dinations
3-D Kiss SVG: Freebie (See below)
Black & White Twine: Trendy Twine
Tag Die & Sentiment: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings

Free File!

A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.

I made it into three versions .mtc, .svg, or .studio, so be sure to click the one you want/need.

Here is what the Chocolate Kisses stamp and die set looks like...

Guess what?


Emma designed a special stamp, as a "THANK YOU", for all of her customer's support throughout 2012! With all of her ups & downs this year, you were ALL here to support her in any way possible! Emma will FOREVER be grateful to each & everyone of you!  With that said, she is offering this mini stamp set for FREE to the first 150 shoppers starting @8am PST Mon, Dec 31st! NO SPECIAL CODE is needed. If you are among the first 150 shoppers, you will automatically have it included w/your order! ONE per shopper! If you miss out on being one of the first 150 shoppers, no worries because Emma will be offering it for sale for those of you who " just have to have it!";)

***BLOG HOP GIVEWAY ALERT***
For our Blog hop giveaway, there will be 2 winners chosen from ALL the comments combined!  This FIRST winner will have a "GUEST DESIGN SPOT" for our next release & the SECOND winner will win a $25 Gift Card to my store!  All you have to do is leave a comment here along w/the rest of the design team's blogs AND also leave a way for us to contact you!  Emma will use random.org to pick the lucky winners!  All you have to do is leave a comment on all blogs in this hop for more chances to win! The deadline is Sunday, Jan 6th at midnight! I will announce winners on my blog on Tues, Jan 8th!  
EASY PEASY!!! GOOD LUCK!:)


The next stop on the hop is Shar!

I hope you have a wonderful day!