December 29, 2012

MCT December New Releases - Sneak Peak Day 2!

Happy Saturday!

Today is day 2 of sneaks  for My Creative Time's December new releases. Today I am using the new set called Chocolate Greetings. 

I made a shaped card.
I am in love with this new set! It has two fun dies and lots of fun sentiments! 
Using my Gypsy, I sized the base shape to 5 1/2" tall x 4 1/4" wide. Then copied, duplicated it, and weld them together. The pink piece was sized at 5 1/4" x 4" and the leopard piece was sized at 4" x 3". Using Make-the-Cut, I sized the bear at 4" tall. The hearts are from the new die set called "Stitched Heart Layering dies". 
Papers: Recollections, Core'dinations, Echo Park
Bear SVG: Scrapping Bug Designs, With a Cherry on Top
Card Base and Inset Shape: Cricut, Formal Occasion Cartridge
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-140 Teddy Bear and Reindeer Face Parts
Banner/tag die & Sentiment: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings
Heart Dies: My Creative Time, Stitched Heart Layering Dies

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!
With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
 ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!
 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on the MCT facebook page.  

 Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Monday, Dec 31st during the release happening @ 8:00am PST in her video! GOOD LUCK!

Tomorrow is day 3 of sneaks! I can't wait to show you my project.
I hope you have a wonderful day!