December 06, 2012

12 Day's of Christmas - Day 6

Happy Thursday!

Welcome to day six of My Creative Time's, "12 Days of Christmas".  Today's project is a fun mini magnet calendar. In the last couple months or so I have started seeing projects with these cute little calendars.  I had signed up to sell my crafts, at a craft fair, the weekend after Thanksgiving and I thought a small calendar gift might be a good seller. Boy... was I right! My little calendars were a HUGE hit and they were gone in less then 2 hours. If I would have had my crafty stuff with me, I would have sat there and made more. I did end up taking orders, so it all worked out. :)

I thought I would share them with you.
I think this one is my favorite, but I like bright colors and the 3-d effect of the flower.
The calendar is a little bigger on this one, so it is easier to see. I sold more of these, I'm sure it had to do with the calendar's size. Plus once your finished with the calendar you can pull everything off and you will still have the frame.

Papers: Echo Park & Stampin Up!
Ink: Stampin Up!
Calendar: Impress Rubber Stamps, 2 1/4"x 1" Calendar
Dies used: My Creative Time, XL Label Die, Stitched XL Label Die, Rolled Flower DiesJust Simple Live
Sentiment: Just Simple Live
Magnet: Joanns

Papers: My Minds Eye & Stampin Up!
Calendar: Impress Rubber Stamps, 3" x 1 1/2" Calendar
Sentiment: Vintage Sentiments
Acrylic Magnet 3 1/2"x 3 1/2" Frame: Michael's

Here is a quick video tutorial!


HUGE GIVEAWAY ALERT!

Okay, since it's Christmas, Emma has decided to give away TWELVE of her FAVORITE things to ONE LUCKY person! She will announce one of the prizes,  each day, in her daily video! So by the 12th day, you will have seen ALL 12 items, that ONE lucky person, will be receiving! All you have to do is leave comments each day! It's that simple! ALSO, **VERY IMPORTANT** Please leave your contact information so we can contact you "IF" YOU are the lucky winner! 

Lots of luck!


If you would like to see more "12 Days of Christmas" projects, you can see them here. 

See you back here tomorrow for day seven!
I hope you have a wonderful day!