December 20, 2012

Grateful for You

Happy Thursday!

Six more days until Christmas! Are you ready? I'm still working on it, I have a few more things to do and then I will be finished.

I have a Christmas easel card for you today. 
I fell in love with this svg file when I saw it. My adopted mom use to collect owls, when I was growing up. The last 10 years or so, she has grown to love penguins, so this svg file could not have been more perfect for her. 
He's so cute that, I kind of want to keep it for myself  so I can keep it on my desk and stare at it everyday. I won't, but I want too. :)
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Echo Park & Core'dinations
Christmas Twine: Etsy
Penguin SVG: Designs on Cloud 9, Cool Winter Caps
Label SVG: Cricut, Wild Card II Cartridge
Label Die: My Creative Time, Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Card Sentiments Stamp Set with 3x3 Card Die

I hope you have a wonderful day!