December 07, 2012

12 Day's of Christmas - Day 7

Happy Friday!


Welcome to day 7 of My Creative Time's, "12 Days of Christmas". I have another fun gift  idea for you today and another freebie file too. Once again, I can't take credit for this idea, there are lots of different versions of this flying around. 

I think these will make the cutest stocking stuffer or secret Santa gift!

Here's a view from the side. 
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Stampin Up!, and We Are Memory Keepers
Scallop & Stitched Circle Die: My Creative Time, Scalloped and Stitched Circle Die
Sentiments Stamps: My Creative Time, 100% Sweetness & All Around Goodies
Seam Binding: Etsy

Here's a short video tutorial.

Free File!

A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.

I made it into three versions .mtc, .svg, or .studio, so be sure to click the one you want/need.


HUGE GIVEAWAY ALERT!
Okay, since it's Christmas, Emma has decided to give away TWELVE of her FAVORITE things to ONE LUCKY person! She will announce one of the prizes,  each day, in her daily video! So by the 12th day, you will have seen ALL 12 items, that ONE lucky person, will be receiving! All you have to do is leave comments each day! It's that simple! ALSO, **VERY IMPORTANT** Please leave your contact information so we can contact you "IF" YOU are the lucky winner! 

Lots of luck!

If you would like to see more "12 Days of Christmas" projects, you can see them here. 

See you back here tomorrow for day eight!
I hope you have a wonderful day!