December 30, 2012

MCT December New Releases - Sneak Peak Day 3!

Happy Sunday!

Today is day 3 of My Creative Time's December New Releases. I have another fun project for you. This was made with a new die called the Postage Stamp Frame. I also used two other dies and a sentiment that will be released as well.
This is a magnet calendar. Perfect for the front of a fridge or on the front of a filing cabinet.  These make the best small gift. 
Paper: Core'dinations & My Minds Eye
Heart Dies: My Creative Time, Stitched Heart Layering Dies
Banner/Tag Die & Sentiment: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings
Stamp Die: My Creative Time, Stitched Postage Frame Die
 Calendar: Impress Rubber Stamps, 2 1/4"x 1" Calendar
Magnet: Joanns

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!
With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
 ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!
 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on the MCT facebook page.  

 Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners tomorrow during the release happening @ 8:00am PST in her video! GOOD LUCK!

P.S. If you watched Emma's  video today in it's entirety, she had a few announcements in there for you! The MAIN announcement she wanted you all to know is that starting TOMORROW (Monday, December 31st) @ 8am PST, you can use the code: NEWYEAR at checkout in her store HERE to get 20% off your entire purchase! YEP, that is even including ALL of her stamps that are 40% off right now here! This sale will end on Sunday, Jan 6th @ midnight PST! 

Tomorrow is the new release blog hop! I can't wait to show you my project.
I hope you have a wonderful day!