December 27, 2012

Cheers... to a New Year!

Happy Thursday!

So... we are only a couple days from the new year and I thought it would be fun to share a project that I am working on for our new years night get-together. 

I found these single bottles of sparkling cider at Smart & Final in bulk, but you can also find them at the Dollar Tree. I thought it would be fun to dress up the bottles a bit.
These tags were really simple to make. I cut the tags and then used the stitched circle die to create the circle at the top of the tag. I scored it right below where the circle was cut and then folded it. I cut the label die and stamped it with the coordinating stamps, then cut the banner die and stamped it with the sentiment. I glued the banner to the front of the label and then attached it to the folded down portion of the tag with foam tape.
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, My Minds Eye, Christmas
Tag Die: My Creative Time, Tag Dies
Label Dies: My Creative Time, Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Classy & Fabulous
Tulle: Michael's
Sparkling Cider: Smart & Final

Don't forget tomorrow will be the 1st sneak peak for My Creative Time's new releases, for this month. Yay!

I hope you have a wonderful day!