December 14, 2012

Peace & Joy for all!

Happy Friday!

So operation "finish making or buy all Christmas presents" starts tomorrow. I am so behind this year, but I am determined to get everything finished in the next 7 days. My goal is to have all presents wrapped and delivered by next weekend, so that I can enjoy spending time with my family on Christmas Eve and Christmas. I will let you know how it goes... :)

I have a fun shaped card for you today.
Gingy's seem to the the "thing"this year. There are a ton of super cute gingerbread people svg's out there. I especially loved this set by Scrapping Bug Designs. I though that this angel would make a darling shaped card. I love how she turned out. I sized her at 4.8" tall, created a shadow layer of .1600 around her, and then welded two of them together to form the base of the card. Her eye's and nose were part of the file, her mouth is a retired Peachy Keen stamp, it was part of a face on a gingerbread face.
Papers: PaperTrey Ink & Core'dinations
Gingy Angel SVG: Scrapping Bug Designs, Heavenly Christmas
Sentiment: My Creative Time, From Our Family to Yours
Mouth stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, Retired Face Set
Everything was designed in Make-the-Cut and cut out in my Shilouette SD.

I hope you have a wonderful day and an equally wonderful weekend!