December 17, 2012

Santa Baby and a Freebie

Happy Monday!

Operation "finish making or buy all Christmas presents" (see Friday's post here, if your confused by the prior sentence), is moving along smoothly! I think I am right on track to meet my goal. Yay me! 

Anywhoo... enough about me... let's get to today's project and the freebie, shall we? First off my fabulous guest designer is my friend, Saundra. She has created the cutest card with today's freebie!
 Isn't Saundra's card darling?

I made a card too.
 
The card measures 4.25" x 4.5", my kitty was cut at 3.25" tall, the tag was cut at 4"wide. I placed it on my card and them cut the top section off with an exacto knife. Then I attached the twine, the tag, and the kitty
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'Dinations, and Recollections
Kitty File: Freebie (see below)
Tag shape (behind kitty): Cricut, Winter Frolic Cartridge
Tag Die: My Creative Time, Teeny Tags Layering Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Warm Holiday Fun
Twine: Trendy Twine, Christmas Candy Cane Twine

Free File!
A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. This file can not be used for profit.  

I made it into three versions .mtc, .svg, or .studio, so be sure to click the one you want/need.

I want to say a HUGE Thank You! to the fabulous Saundra! Please don't forget to head over and leave her some blog love!

I hope you have a wonderful Day!