December 13, 2012

Santa's Helper and a freebie!

Happy Thursday!

I put the Hello Kitty freebies on hold during my 12 Days of Christmas posts, so as of today, we are back to regular the scheduled program. I thought it would be fun to give  

My guest designer today is my friend, Jennifer, her blog is Creative Cricut Designs and More... She has made the most adorable Christmas gift bag.
So cute right!?!

I made a card.
My card measures 4 1/4"x 5 1/2". I cut my kitty at 4".
Paper: Recollections, PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations
Kitty SVG file: Freebie - see below
Card Base: Cricut Cart - Wild Card
Senitment: My Creative Time, From Our Family to Yours

Free File!
A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. This file can not be used for profit.  

I made it into three versions .mtc, .svg, or .studio, so be sure to click the one you want/need.

Thanks so much to Jennifer for being today's guest designer! Don't forget to visit her blog and leave her some love!

I hope you have a wonderful day!