December 24, 2012

Stocking Kitty and a freebie!

Happy  Monday & Happy Christmas Eve!

Operation "finish making or buy all my Christmas presents" (see Friday's post here, if your confused by the prior sentence), is moving along smoothly! I think I am right on track to meet my goal. Yay me! 

Anywhoo... enough about me... let's get to today's project and the freebie, shall we? First off my fabulous guest designer is my friend, Heather. She has created the cutest card with today's freebie!
My bestie, the vinyl ornament guru, also took the file and made the sweetest Christmas ornament. I LOVE how it turned out! You can find more info here.
I made a shaped card.
I sized my kitty at 4" and then created a shadow layer around her. Then I welded two the shadow layers together and created the base of the card. 
I think this little tag die was the best die Emma ever made. I use it all the time.
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Recollections, and Core'dinations
Stocking Kitty - Freebie File (see below)
Twine: Trendy Twine, Christmas Candy Cane
Tag Die: My Creative Time,  Teeny Tag Layering Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, From Our Family to Yours

Free File!
A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. This file can not be used for profit.  

I made it into three versions .mtc, .svg, or .studio, so be sure to click the one you want/need.

I want to say a HUGE Thank You! to the fabulous Heather! Please don't forget to head over and leave her some blog love!

I hope you have a wonderful day!