December 26, 2012

My Heart Belongs to You...

Happy Wednesday!

How was your Christmas? I took the last four days off from anything other then spending time with love ones. I the last several months we have lost several family members or close family friends. I decided , a couple weeks ago, that I needed to slow down and take time to enjoy my family and friends, especially during this time.  It was a nice break. Hopefully, your holiday was wonderful too and if you didn't celebrate, I hope you still had a restful weekend.

Today's card is my 1st Valentine's card for 2013.
I just love this svg and I thought it would be cute to use it for a Valentine's Day card.
The base of the card was cut at 4.65"w x 9". It is a shape from the Cricut Everyday cart, I welded two of them together. The circles measure 3.7"and 3.5". The bear was cut at 3" tall. The blue flag measures 5/8" x 2.25". 
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and We R Memory Keepers, Love Struck
Bear SVG: Scrapping Bug Designs, Laughter is the Best Medicine
Card Base: Provo Craft, Cricut Everyday Cartridge
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-140 Teddy Bear and Reindeer Face Parts
Sentiment: My Creative Time, You Had me at Chocolate
Valentine's Twine: Etsy

Friday starts the sneak peaks for My Creative Time's new releases. I can't wait to share all the fun projects that I am working on!

I hope you have a wonderful day!