December 02, 2012

12 Day's of Christmas - Day 2

Happy Sunday!

Welcome to day two of My Creative Time's, "12 Days of Christmas".  WOW! I had such a great response to yesterdays project! I am soooo glad that you liked it! I had a TON of questions, so I added a Q&A section at the bottom of this post. Hopefully, that will help anyone who had questions. Let me know if you have any more. :)

 I have another fun gift  idea for you today. I saw this idea, I think, on Pinterest. I can't find the pin among all my pins, I'm sure if you have a Pinterest account you probably can relate. The original idea had you design your sentiment/design in Word or Photo Shop. You then had the design printed onto transparency at your local copy place. Once they were printed, you cut them out, and inserted them into the soap container. But.. you know me, I had to put my own spin on it.
How fun is this?

I think this is the cutest gift idea. I love the fact that you can customize it for any holiday or celebration. 

It's inexpensive and easy too! Want to see how easy?

Watch my video tutorial.



Dial Hand Soap: Target/Wal-Mart
Goo Gone: Target/Home Depot/Michaels/Joanns
Transparency Material: Staples/Office Depot/Office Max
Ribbon: Michael's/Joanns
 Stazon, Black Ink: Michael's/Joanns
Stamped Image & Sentiment: My Creative Time, It's a Magical Season & From Out Family to Yours


HUGE GIVEAWAY ALERT!
Okay, since it's Christmas, Emma has decided to give away TWELVE of her FAVORITE things to ONE LUCKY person! She will announce one of the prizes,  each day, in her daily video! So by the 12th day, you will have seen ALL 12 items, that ONE lucky person, will be receiving! All you have to do is leave comments each day! It's that simple! ALSO, **VERY IMPORTANT** Please leave your contact information so we can contact you "IF" YOU are the lucky winner! 

Lots of luck!

If you would like to see more "12 Days of Christmas" projects, you can see them here. 

Q & A for yesterday's Tea Light Gift Card


I have had a few questions yesterday in the comment section of my blog post, so I have added them below.

Q. Can you put items inside the box, other then tea lights?
A. Yes! There are lots of things that will fit! Candy , Nuts, PotpourriCoffee beans.... Think creatively!

Q. Can I use my Cricut to cut this file out? 
A. Unfortunately, no, you  can no longer cut svg files with your Cricut machine. Provo Craft has taken that right away from you.

Q. Can I make this if I don't have a cutting machine or one what cuts out svg files, aka... Cricut, Cameo, Ecraft?
A. Yes! You can make it without a machine! Here are a few tutorials showing how. herehere, & here.

I hope that helps!

See you back here tomorrow for day three!
I hope you have a wonderful day!